whaat haha i might still have to think about it, thanks for the advice though.
oh god. but i’m sure i can take care of it, i’m just scared about the pain while getting it :|
haha man.. either way i have two first names. My full name is Tiffany Dinan Jen.
1) The meaning behind my url: No meaning really.. I just like dinosaurs so I combined my name with it. Tiffasaurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rawr
2) Piercings I have: Just my ears. I’m debating whether or not I should get a navel piercing. Yes no maybe so?
7) Biggest turn off(s): Toe licking… it kinda freaks me out when people touch my feet. Fingering too hard.. it hurts.. please don’t…
14) Piercings I want: oh look I answered that above :| Navel piercing
15) Relationship status: Exclusive..taken..? We go on dates, I spend nights at his place, we’re not hooking up with other people. but there’s no label. I call him my boyfriend just cuz it’s easier..exclusive buddy maybe?
Oh yeah. for that question anon asked
Biggest turn ons, this picture pretty much sums it up. ahem
9. tattoos i want: I’m not quite sure yet but DEFINITELY a watercolor tattoo, they’re so beautiful and I feel like it would represent my artist side a lot. I mean look at how gorgeous this is!
2) I haven’t taken a selfie recently so i’m just gonna post my fb pro pic..
3)Tattoos i have: I have yet to get a tattoo but I really want one! (the “tattoos” in that picture are just drawn on)
4) Last time I cried: I’m a little uncomfortable with talking about it but basically I got super depressed a couple days ago and things happened
10) Biggest turn on(s): Whenever a guy bites his lips it’s just…oh man.. I also enjoy spontaneous makeout sessions in random places.
12) Ideas of a perfect date: anything fun! I feel like movies and dinner are so cliche and could get really awkward. So anything like.. an amusement park, a sports game, arcade etc would be awesome
13) Life goals: I just want to be happy and content lol
17) A fact about my life: I intern at NIH right now and am learning so much! Everyone there is also super friendly :)
19) Middle name: I hate my middle name… it’s Dinan (ding-ann) It’s translated from my old chinese name.. but I just tell ppl Diane.